Double Action Hand Pump AIRHEAD Brand
|Item:||Double Action Hand Pump|
|Model Name:||Kwik Tek AHP-1 Airhead Hand Pump Double Action|
|Color:||Yellow and Black|
|Item Weight:||1.5 Pounds|
|Maximum Pressure:||14 Pound per Square Inch|
|Product Dimensions:||9"L x 5"W x 18.5"H|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H:||18.9 x 9.2 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.09 Kilograms|
|Sport Type:||Outdoor Lifestyle|
Inflatables such as tubes, airbeds, boats, toys, and other inflatables can be inflated and deflated using this double action hand pump. The release valve can be turned counter-clockwise and you will only be pumping air on the down stroke when you turn it counter-clockwise. Whenever you have back pressure on your inflatable that is almost full, this is a great choice. Four universal valve fittings are included. While pumping, the hose is attached to the pump with an accordion-style connection, preventing it from slipping off. There is an approximate capacity of 68 gallons per stroke.
- It is perfect for topping off towables
- Double Action
- Includes four universal valve fittings
- The hose stretches to 5 ft. long
- Volume is 2 liters
- 14 psi peak pressure
- Pumps air on both the push down and pull up of the handle
- Fast inflating
- A great option when your inflatable is almost full
Can it be used on a bike tire?
No. This hand pump is a low-pressure pump made for inflatable pillows, mattresses and rafts, and similar inflatable.
Does this pump have a pressure gauge?
No, it does not.
Click here to see customer reviews about this item on other websites
About Returned Items
- All items in Returned Items category are unboxed and tested by Grand Jeles
- Products purchased from the Returned Items cannot be exchanged or withdrawn
- There are no warranties for Returned Items
- The ordered products will reach the customer within 2-5 business days in Canada and 2-10 business days in the US
- You can choose the type of post and postal company when ordering in the shopping cart.