Honeywell Wi-Fi Focus PRO 6000 Thermostat
|Controller Type:||Vera, Amazon Alexa|
|Control Type:||Voice Control|
|Dimensions:||6.1 x 4.1 x 2.6 inches|
|Thermostat Type:||Non programmable, Programmable, WiFi|
|WiFi Specifications:||802.11 B/G/N|
|Stages:||Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump Systems, Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems|
|Program Modes:||7-Day Programmable, Manual / Not Programmed, 7-Day Programmable, Manual / Not Programmed|
|Display Type:||LCD Screen|
|Displayed Information:||Indoor Temperature, Status Display, Time, Fan, WiFi Status|
Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service provides remote access to the Honeywell Wi-Fi Focus PRO 6000 Thermostat via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool heat pumps and 2 Heat/2 Cool conventional systems can be controlled by the Honeywell Wi-Fi Focus PRO 6000 Thermostat.
- Programmability – 7-Day
- Large, Clear, Backlit Digital Display
- Mounting is horizontal
What is the app used with Honeywell Wi-Fi Focus PRO 6000 Thermostat?
The Honeywell app w/72 degree label on the app.
Does the Honeywell Thermostat work with heat pump?
Yes, it has up to 3-stages of heat, one of those being a heat pump.
Does this thermostat require a battery?
No, it gets its power from the heat or AC unit or a separate power supply. It can not be used without a power source. It needs a constant supply where a unit like the nest has a battery that’s charged when the internal contacts are open.
Click here to see customer reviews about this item on other websites
About Returned Items
- All items in Returned Items category are unboxed and tested by Grand Jeles
- Products purchased from the Returned Items cannot be exchanged or withdrawn
- There are no warranties for Returned Items
- The ordered products will reach the customer within 2-5 business days in Canada and 2-10 business days in the US
- You can choose the type of post and postal company when ordering in the shopping cart.