Patch Kid Eye Patches Size Large
The Patch Kid Eye Patches are used to treat eye conditions such as lazy eyes. This condition develops in children when the connection between the eyes and the brain becomes distorted and the brain can’t recognize the sight from one eye. These patches make your child use the weaker eye and help it get stronger. The Patch Kid Eye Patches are made from non-woven cotton adhesive bandages and are suitable for kids with sensitive skin. Moreover, they are designed with kids in mind and are fun, cute, and unique.
- Have a Blackout Layer to Block out Light
- Super Comfy For All Kids
- Made From Non-Woven Cotton Adhesive Bandages
- Latex Free
- Allow the Skin to Breathe
- Suitable for Kids with Sensitive Skin
- Don’t Leave Any Tape Residue
- Have Fun, Cute and Unique Designs
- Indicated for Medical use Such as Lazy Eye
How long do the Patch Kid Eye Patches stay on?
The patches stay on for 6 hours and they are very easy to remove.
Do these Eye Patches leave a mark when removed?
These eye patches do not leave residue and do not leave any redness around the eye after being removed.
Click here to see customer reviews about this item on other websites
About Returned Items
- All items in Returned Items category are unboxed and tested by Grand Jeles
- Products purchased from the Returned Items cannot be exchanged or refunded
- There are no warranties for Returned Items
- The ordered products will reach the customer within 2-5 business days in Canada and 2-10 business days in the US
- You can choose the type of post and postal company when ordering in the shopping cart.