Smart Hose Faucet Timer with Wi-Fi Hub Orbit 21004 B-hyve
|Item:||Smart Hose Faucet Timer with Wi-Fi Hub|
|Dimensions:||2.9 x 6.44 x 8.7 inches|
|Human Interface Input:||Buttons|
We all know the importance of saving water, and that is why the Smart Hose Faucet Timer with Wi-Fi Hub is recommended. With the Orbit 21004 B-hyve, you can control how much water is applied to each zone of your garden or lawn. Moreover, the timer connects to your smartphone and collects weather data to optimize watering.
- The B-hyve app is fully functional for android
- Program the timer using the app, or let the weather-based software create it for you
- Weather sense technology provides watering based on site conditions
- B-hyve is certified for the rigorous Water-Sense testing protocols
- The built-in flow meter allows you to track water usage
- Setup is very straightforward and simple
How does the WiFi hub connect to the timer?
The timer itself has only Bluetooth. The hub bridges the timer with your wifi connection. Distance should be within 50 feet if possible.
What’s the maximum pressure the Orbit Smart Hose Faucet Timer can handle?
This Smart Hose Faucet Timer can handle up to 100 psi, but exceeding 85 is not recommended.
How does Orbit 21004 B-hyve know about rainy weather?
when you program your timer, it asks permission to access your location and it then links to a pre-programmed weather app. If rain is forecast above a certain percentage in your area, it delays the cycle.
Click here to see customer reviews about this item on other websites
About Returned Items
- All items in Returned Items category are unboxed and tested by Grand Jeles
- Products purchased from the Returned Items cannot be exchanged or withdrawn
- There are no warranties for Returned Items
- The ordered products will reach the customer within 2-5 business days in Canada and 2-10 business days in the US
- You can choose the type of post and postal company when ordering in the shopping cart.