Summer Infant Baby Monitor
|Screen:||5.0" HD picture with 12x more pixels than standard monitors|
|Camera:||6-level HD zoom plus remote camera steering|
|Display:||Room temperature and clock display|
|Special Features:||SleepZone Virtual Boundary, HD night vision plus HD Moonlite boost|
|Range:||800 foot range|
|Batteries:||4 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Alert type:||Out_of_range, Low_battery|
|Sensor technology:||Room_temperature, nightvision|
|Number of channels:||2|
|Dimensions:||0.91 x 6.3 x 3.9 inches|
Keeping eyes on your little ones all the time could be nearly impossible without the help of a baby monitor. The Summer Infant Baby Monitor allows you to see and hear your baby when you are not in the room with them. With Summer’s HD Moonlite Night Vision Boost, you can see your little one clearly at night. By using this smart technology, the viewing area of the camera is subtly illuminated in order to provide a clear, temporary, full-color glimpse of the baby in the dark. In addition, the voice-activated video on/off technology enables you to see your infant more easily without having to wait for the screen to come on if your baby wakes in the night and cries or babbles.
- 5.0″ HD picture with 12x more pixels than standard monitors
- 6-level HD zoom plus remote camera steering
- Lullabies, white noise, and two-way talk back to baby
- Room temperature and clock display
- SleepZone Virtual Boundary, HD night vision plus HD Moonlite boost
- 800-foot range
- Battery powered, 4 AAA batteries included
Does the Summer Infant Baby Monitor have a touch screen?
It does not have a touch screen. Most of the buttons are to the right of the screen and along the top edge.
Can the SleepZone feature be turned off on this baby monitor?
SleepZone is an optional feature, so you can have it turned on or turned off. If you choose to use the SleepZone feature, there are also three volume options.
Can the sound and the light on this baby monitor be turned off on the parent unit while music is playing?
It has a power save mode feature that helps to conserve battery life by automatically turning off the screen when the handheld is not plugged into an A/C adapter. The audio and the sound-activated lights feature will remain activated. If the Voice-Activated Screen Wake-up (VOX) feature is on, the video will turn on automatically when sound is detected. If you do not want to hear sound while in power save mode or when VOX is enabled, you can press the volume button on the monitor handheld to decrease the sound level.
Click here to see customer reviews about this item on other websites
About Returned Items
- All items in Returned Items category are unboxed and tested by Grand Jeles
- Products purchased from the Returned Items cannot be exchanged or withdrawn
- There are no warranties for Returned Items
- The ordered products will reach the customer within 2-5 business days in Canada and 2-10 business days in the US
- You can choose the type of post and postal company when ordering in the shopping cart.